Delete Photo Recovery App / Image Recovery App
Video & Image Recovery App/ photo recovery application to restore photos from your phone storage or lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory, from external storage, and restore them to your gallery.
- DiskDigger Photo Recovery application
- Super Backup and Restore application
- Garbage container application
- Dig deep application
- GT Recovery application
The necessary photo videos have been removed from the mobile, so restore photo from these five applications
In this age of technology, smartphones have made their own place in people’s lives. Commonly, these devices range from calling to using the Internet.
Along with this, these smartphones provide users with more storage facilities, through which the necessary photos, files, and videos are stored.
But for some reason, all photos and videos are deleted, which is very difficult to recover. We will inform you about these applications, from which you can easily recover deleted data.
You can download from google play store
So, let’s know the full list of Delete Photo Recovery App
1- Restore Photos With DiskDigger
- Through this application, users can easily restore photo (deleted photos, videos, and files).
- With this, smartphone users will be able to recover deleted data from the memory card.
- In this application, people will not have to root the smartphone.
- In addition to this, users can retrieve the required data through Google Drive, Dropbox, and email. The size of the DiskDigger Photo Recovery application is 2.3 MB.
- Diskdigger app download from the Google Play Store.
2- Super Backup & Restore Image Recovery App
- Android users can retrieve contacts, messages, call history and bookmarks with the help of this application.
- In addition, the data will be recovered from the SD card, G-mail and Google Drive.
- In addition to the super backup app, consumers can also reinstall SMS, voice call recording and MP3 files.
- At the same time, the Super Backup and Restore application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
3- Restore Photos With Garbage dump Image Recovery App
- The garbage container application acts as a Recycle Bin.
- After downloading it to users, this application automatically begins to make a backup of the data.
- After opening this application, you must touch the Recycle Bin, after which the deleted photos, videos, and files will be recovered.
- In addition to this, the application locker will also be available with the premium version of the container application.
- The size of this application is 16 MB.
4- Restore Photos With DigDeep Image Recovery App
- Users can recover deleted photos through this application.
- This application has a very simple interface, which people can easily use.
- The photos will be recovered with JPG, PNG, and JPEG.
- At the same time, this application does not have to be rooted.
5- Restore Photos With GT Image Recovery App
- Consumers will be able to scan the smartphone from this application and recover the deleted file.
- best data recovery app
- Even if users reset phone data, this application will recover deleted photos and videos.
- The GT Recovery application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.